Thursday, October 21, 2010

Social Media Etiquette

Hi everyone,

This week, one of our topics for discussion is that of etiquette on the web, or netiquette as some people like to call it. There are many videos on youtube about social media etiquette if you'd like to take a look and learn more about this issue. For now though, I have included a link to one that I think is pretty good. The presenter comes across as just an average guy and he discusses a point that I hear people bring up all the time: "Who cares if you just ate a bagel?" Take a look and tell Alex and me what you think in the comment box below. Social Media Etiquette video

Joanne

P.S. Hopefully you are working on your final projects this week. If you have questions, please feel free to ask us in the Q&A forum, or you can email Alex and me privately though the course email.

No comments:

Post a Comment